A Curator of
Catalytics provides an extensive on-line catalogue analysis service covering all major retailers.
We strive to provide both suppliers and retailers alike with the tools to identify trends in a matter of seconds
or minutes which once took hours or days
Catalogue analysis today
Factors Concerning Catalogue Data Analysis
- Historically this information has been collected and collated by either one person or several people in an organization.
- Both approaches lead to varying levels of accuracy, continuity and urgency when it comes to catalogue data collection.
- Rarely is a complete category picture formed with this collection method.
- Within your customer strategy, protecting your interests is a game of inches. Without timely and accurate information and conversations with retailers, business losses can be substantial.
- Without Catalytics metrics it is difficult to measure customer managers on catalogue performance.
LACK OF UNDERSTANDING
- Customers tell us that the difference between catalogue and no catalogue for certain categories is 30% - 40% but metric on this are generally poor.
- With poor metrics, understanding about the value of immense resources companies invest in securing catalogue presence can also be poor.
- Most manufacturers collect their own catalogue information and, maybe, key competitors.
- This leads to a lack of context showing how the total category is performing.
- Retailers are responding to suppliers who bring this context into view via Catalytics.
- Retailers are always sceptical when suppliers present their own data.
- Catalytics is an independent 3rd party that is recognised by retailers as an authority on catalogue data.
- Catalytics has been invited to present to retailers to better explain the systems capability.
CATALYTICS RICH DATABASE
Full coverage of worldwide retailers
- Our database has full continuous data with the ability to dissect this data by any time period the user wishes.
USER-FRIENDLY WEB UI
- Our web UI requires no IT intervention and provides unlimited licenses.
- After a short initial training session users find it extremely easy to use.
CATALYTICS DATA IN USE
HOW CATALYTICS DATA IS BEING USED
IDENTIFYING CATEGORY TRENDS
- Retailers are responding to suppliers who bring them catalogue information from Catalytics regarding category trends (not brand trends)
- Catalytics data allows users to accurately and swiftly analyse catalogue trends at a total category level
- Catalogue data is frequently overlooked, in favour of more complex data, such as shopper data, when root causes of business trends are under review. But in many cases the simpler catalogue data can explain such trends more quickly and more accurately.
- Many company’s reluctance to utilize catalogue information is due to difficulty to collect and synthesize it; a challenge that Catalytics solves instantly.
- Catalogue data has historically been stored in static excel files and with the high turnover of staff in organisations, this information is quickly corrupted, lost or forgotten.
- Catalytics provides a comprehensive history where users can quickly focus in on the specific promotional elements they are looking for: e.g. show me all the detailed information for the 2 seemingly similar promotions that delivered such varying results.
"My team and I routinely use Catalytics to identify root cause of sales performance. Retailers category support, changes in support and our/competitors share of features are easily identifiable and readily at hand."
"We regularly use Catalytics data both internally and externally to identify areas of risk/opportunity. The ease of use of the Catalytics system coupled with the timeliness of the data means our team can easily extract insights to share with both retailers and key internal stakeholders."
"Catalytics has taken an area of our business that we spend considerable resources on and given it precise metrics to measure success. Now that we can more easily and accurately measure Catalogue activity we can hold our account managers responsible for achieving better outcomes."
HEAD OFFICE (IRELAND)
1ST FLOOR, 10-11 EXCHANGE PLACE
IFSC, DUBLIN 1
SUITE 1B, LEVEL 1, 130 GEORGE STREET,
PARRAMATTA NSW 2150, AUSTRALIA
55E MONROE ST, SUITE 3800, CHICAGO IL 60603
+1 312 881 7792